For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 3039 3333.
Discover how training in the Martial Art of Karate can improve your confidence, discipline, self-defence, and fitness in these family-friendly classes.
What to expect
Run by qualified Kenshukai Karate instructors, each session will focus on a specific element. Learn techniques, etiquette and traditions, and see how this martial art can influence your life.
Each week, the instructor sets a focus on certain techniques in order to improve specific areas. This can include warm up & stretching, basic techniques, kata and combinations, sparring, self-defence, fitness, and fun & games. Having variety means that there is always something new to explore, improve on, and enjoy.
These classes are family friendly, welcoming all ages and abilities. Take it at your own pace, you don’t need to be super fit to enjoy these sessions.
Not sure if it’s for you? Your first class is FREE so come and give it a go! No need to book, just turn up on the day!
If you’re bringing friends/family members, take advantage of the discount offer. Just add 2 or 3 tickets to your basket and the discount will be added at checkout!
Benefits of doing Karate
• Karate is a physical activity, so it naturally enhances abilities that are beneficial to the body – improving strength, agility, reaction time, and hand-eye coordination.
• The disciplined environment helps to instil a sense of purpose and focus, allowing participants to increase their awareness and concentration.
• Having a grading system with different colour belts is a great way to accelerate personal growth and encourage self-worth.
• With practice, martial arts students become more confident in their ability respond appropriately in any situation, which is especially useful for evading confrontations.Report incorrect information
Report Incorrect Information
Fill in the form below to report any incorrect information on this page. Please provide as much detail as possible.
Your questions answered
How much does it cost?
After the first free trial class, the price is just £8 per session. We also offer family discounts: £14 for 2, £18 for 3, and £20 for 4 members of the family training together.
Do I need to book in advance?
No need to book for the first class, but we recommend booking after that.
Are there shower facilities?
What should I bring?
1) Sports clothes, 2) bottle of water, 3) positive attitude – keep an open mind, be prepared for a bit of workout, and you’re all set for an enjoyable experience.