Dance Classes at MyBallet Academy
For more info contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 077 5146 4619
Welcome to MyBallet Dance classes! We teach Classical Ballet, Contemporary Dance and Progressing Ballet Technique.
Benefits of Ballet
- Better posture , flexibility and mobility
- Poise and confidence
- Mental and emotional health
- And more!…
At MyBallet Academy, your child will:
- Enjoy their training and will take with them precious souvenirs and skills which will last a life time.
- Be trained in a safe and nurturing environment, by highly qualified teachers.
- Be encouraged to always aim higher and refine his/her technique, stamina and self-discipline.
- Be treated with respect and no bullying or any form of violence or discrimination will be tolerated in our school.
- From Grade I your child will have the opportunity to enter the Royal Academy of Dance’s examinations, Class Awards or Solo Performance Awards and take part in MyBallet Community’s productions.
- Our younger groups from ages 2.5-8 are accompanied by a professional pianist providing live music!
To find out more please click here to visit our website!
Report incorrect information
Report Incorrect Information
Fill in the form below to report any incorrect information on this page. Please provide as much detail as possible.
Your questions answered
How much does it cost?
Prices start from £88 per term depending on age group and attendance frequency.
The more classes attended per week, the more the discount!
Do I need to bring anything?
On their first trial, students do not have to bring anything, just wear leggings and a T-shirt with bare feet or non-slippery socks
What is the age range?
From age 2.5 - adults
Do I need to book in advance?
Please visit https://www.myballet.co.uk/ for bookings