BOTH: Dance Session
For more info contact firstname.lastname@example.org
BOTH is a three-hour training block once a month for dancers. The sessions draw from contemporary, ballet, improvisation and yoga. The class will consist of two taught classes, by two different teachers to uniquely offer different approaches, with some shared teaching.
Thursday 10 January
Thursday 7 February
Thursday 7 March
What is BOTH?
BOTH is the teaching initiative of Beatrice Ghezzi and Orley Quick, two London-based dance artists, who have been working and building a physical practice together for many years.
What is the BOTH teaching ethos?
Beatrice and Orley work to create a supportive, focused and dynamic environment, and provide solid technique training, creative exploration and self-enrichment. They believe in the value of the students they teach with an aim to celebrate what everyone in the room has to offer. They are inspired by dancers from all backgrounds, ages and experiences which informs their teaching.
Who are the sessions for?
• Adult learners (16+)
• Those with previous ballet or contemporary training
• Professionals or dancers in training, or those with a keen interest in dance with experience
• Current practitioners, or those that want to rekindle their love for dance (maybe you’ve had some time away from it!)
• Those looking for a sense of community in dance
• Please arrive at least 15mins early
• You will have a short break in the middle of the class
• Please wear/bring comfortable but practical clothing: e.g. covered knees; a long-sleeved top option for floor work; socks or ballet shoes if we’re teaching ballet; barefoot for other dance work; no jewellery or harsh zips.
• Bring a bottle water – there is a water dispenser at the venue to refill
If you have any questions regarding the class, or not sure it’s the class for you, please contact Orley or Beatrice directly and they will be able to advise:
email@example.com | 07919310108 (Orley) | 07807421257 (Beatrice)Report incorrect information
Report Incorrect Information
Fill in the form below to report any incorrect information on this page. Please provide as much detail as possible.
Your questions answered
How much does it cost?
£15 / £10 conc
What is the age range?
Do I need to book in advance?
Please book at https://poplarunion.com/event/both-dance-session-february/